FREE AT LAST. TOBACCO FREE AT LAST!!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Just the facts... mostly.

This is the Ripley's Believe It or Not version of the blogosphere. The facts related on this site are all true, mostly. You may end up finding anything on this site, on any subject. Nothing is off limits. It's literary license and the old freedom of speech thing. Some it may shock you. Actually, I'm pretty sure a lot of is going to shock you. Some may surprise you. You may find yourself saying things like, "Wow. I didn't know that." And you wouldn't be alone, because other readers may be saying the same thing.

The photo in the header is me. My name is Alexander. I was previously employed by the CIA as an undercover agent. But that's another story for the future. Meanwhile, in the posts to come I will try to refrain from adding personal opinion (yeah, right, like that's gonna happen) and give you only the true facts, as I know them, or as I've heard them, or as I think they really should be to make the story better and more exciting. So enjoy the reading, since you've obviously got nothing better to do.

Come back tomorrow because that's when the whole thing begins. And in case you're wondering, yes, you can leave comments if you'd like. There's a comment linky thing right below here. So you can click on it and add whatever you wish: your opinion, thoughts, ideas, bank account number, whatever. Actually, I don't give a shit what you have to say, but go ahead and say something if you feel like it. Nobody really cares what you think anyway. Haven't you figured that out yet?

I have to go eat some chocolate cream pie now. I bet you wish you had some, don't you? So I'll see ya tomorrow.

Technorati Profile

2 comments:

  1. You had chocolate cream pie and you didn't share? Shame on you. Your followers won't be as easy on you as the CIA was. :-)
    Deb (Debberzz from Twitter)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had coconut cream pie. And, no, I didn't share. Because I'm a selfish hog and I wanted it all to myself. Thanks for the comment. I love reading what you have to say.

    ReplyDelete