FREE AT LAST. TOBACCO FREE AT LAST!!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Stop Smoking - Day 9

Day 8 came and went and all remained as it should be. No cigarettes. I'm totally amazed that this product is allowing me to quit smoking with so little withdrawal. I'm not angry. I'm not constantly munching. It's like I'm still smoking, but not.

When I ordered the Green Smoke Starter Kit, it came with the 6mg cartridges. I also ordered a box of the 8mg version. That was a mistake. They are way too strong for my taste. So, I'm going to contact Green Smoke and see if they will allow me to return them and replace them with another box of the 6mg. I may try the Marlboro flavor and see what that's all about. I'm not ready for the chocolate or vanilla or coffee flavors yet. Maybe someday, but not today.

Again, I highly recommend this product to anyone wishing to give up tobacco without experiencing the withdrawal that's typically involved when you quit smoking. Saying it's easy to do with this product is an understatement.

No comments:

Post a Comment