FREE AT LAST. TOBACCO FREE AT LAST!!

Friday, June 18, 2010

Quit Smoking - Green Smoke Report - Day 5

This is my third day without cigarettes. The first two days, Monday and Tuesday, I actually smoked about five cigarettes because my battery ran out on my Green Smoke cig. After speaking with a rep at Green Smoke, it's been determined that my battery is faulty. They're replacing it at no charge.

The cartridges that came with my starter kit were the 6mg version. I also ordered a 5-pack of the 8mg cartridges. Those are really strong, so if you don't like a really powerful hit from your cigarette, I would shy away from anything over 6mg. The 6mg are fine, and I'm planning on order the 4mg next time to see what the difference is.

So far, it's another non-tobacco day. I'm hoping, and planning, to keep it that way. If you've ever thought about giving up tobacco, I can't recommend this product highly enough. It's been painless for me. Plus, I'm not coughing any more. And I'm waking up earlier. And my food tastes so much better. Just a few little added benefits. Thanks Green Smoke!

2 comments:

  1. Green Smoke is a great company I agree. They have treated me right for the past 6 months that I have been using their products. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. Good to know I'm not the only one who thinks it's a great company and a great product.

    ReplyDelete