FREE AT LAST. TOBACCO FREE AT LAST!!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Stop Smoking - Green Smoke Report - Day 6

This is the beginning of the fourth day without the old tobacco cigarettes. I never thought it could possibly be this easy. But it has been so far. The Green Smoke product satisfies my nicotine craving, and the "cigarette" is perfect for the hand-to-mouth habit. The only issue I'm having with the product is the battery, which I think I mentioned in a previous post. I'm hoping the new one arrives in today's mail.

I have a gig tonight with my band. This will be in a smoke-filled fraternity building, so it should be interesting to see how I do with my Green Smoke substitute. I'm not taking any cigarettes with me, so I'll have to rely on old Greenie the whole time. I'm determined not to break down and switch back to the tobacco product.

More later. Meanwhile, if you'd like to try it for yourself, go the Greensmoke.com site and order your starter kit and kick the old tobacco habit.

Use disc10-18114 to get a 10% discount on all orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment