FREE AT LAST. TOBACCO FREE AT LAST!!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Stop Smoking - Green Smoke Report

This is the third day of Green Smoking. Seriously, I'm loving it! What a great product they've put together. I had one small issue yesterday. About 4:00 in the afternoon, my battery died. I had to put it on the charger for four hours. During that time, I smoked three analog cigarettes. Other than that, I've had no problems with the Green Smoke device.

It's very well made and attractive. I opted for the shorter battery. It has good balance and a nice feel in your hand. The vapor tastes just like cigarette smoke (I'm using the Tobacco flavor cartridges with the 6mg nicotine level.) The first cartridge lasted me two days, and it was still putting out vapor when I decided to take it off and switch to a different one. (I saved it for later, of course, frugal me.) I also purchased a 5-pack of the 8mg cartridges. Wow! Those are a lot stronger than the 6mg. I can't imagine what the 16mg tastes like. I think I'll probably smoke the five 8mg cartridges and then switch to the 6mg.

If you're tired of smoking tobacco products. If you don't like having bad breath and yellow teeth and smelly hair and clothes, give Green Smoke a try. It might even make a difference on a job interview if you go in there without that tobacco smell on your clothes. You never know.

I highly recommend this product. It's working great for me in kicking the tobacco habit. I actually feel better after only two full days, so I'm happy with that, too. And the cost should be about half of what I've been spending on cigarettes. Of course, there are other e-cigarette products out there, and you may wish to check them all out. I did. And after my research I decided on Green Smoke, and I haven't looked back. Green Smoke is a win-win solution for me.

If you'd like to try it yourself, here's a discount code you can use to get 10% off your first, and any future, orders: disc10-18114. The site is GREEN SMOKE.

3 comments:

  1. Interesting information I haven’t been through such information in a long time.
    the green smoke

    ReplyDelete
  2. e-cigarettes are a great invention i must admit, never tried green smoke

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not been able to find such kind of information throughout the search engines and internet. It's been fabulously informative to read your blog and i am going to suggest it to another fellow as well.
    best electronic cigarette 2013

    ReplyDelete