FREE AT LAST. TOBACCO FREE AT LAST!!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

2012? What up in Denver?

What's going on at the Denver Airport? Have you ever visited it? The murals are quite disturbing. One depicts an Armageddon-like vision, including children in caskets. Another portrays an alien-looking character wearing a gas mask and impaling the white dove of peace on the tip of his sword. Other things seem amiss as well.

It's possible there is an extensive underground network of tunnels and living facilities for the "chosen ones" when the world ends in 2012, as predicted by the Mayan calendar. Jesse Ventura recently did an investigation of this area and discovered a lot of mysterious unanswered questions. Speculation abounds. Especially about the dirt. It's everywhere, heaped in piles and, according to estimates, more than the amount removed when the Panama Canal was built. Expert opinion says this dirt came from excavation for a below ground bunker. Others report a strange vibration in the ground of the surrounding areas. Strange?

Another anomaly involves how the project was managed. There was no general contractor, which is very unusual with a project of this scope. Each subcontractor was asked to leave the premises, immediately, when their portion of the project was completed. It's obvious there wasn't a project manager because the original budget for the project was exceeded by $4 billion.

And it appears the work is continuing on a very large scale. You might want to check it out. There are numerous websites with info. There's a good one right HERE!

I've added a documentary video below. It's very imformative.

PART ONE


PART TWO


If any readers have visited and know any additional info, please leave a COMMENT. If you have ever worked there and seen anything unusual, please leave a COMMENT. We'd love to know what the New World Airport Commission is. Tell us what you know.

1 comment:

  1. I worked there for about a year. Spent most my time underground in the tunnels between concourses running mail to flights from the A concourse mail room. I seen nothing out of the ordinary about these tunnels, never any military around, just the airport police would drive through, some would run radar and give speeding tickets to tugs going over 10 mph but thats about it.

    However DIA was built on an indian burial ground, a fact they discovered after the construction had begun and while the bodies were moved, many of the spirits would stay. One in particular was described as a large white "bird" by those who saw it, and stayed around long enough to tell about it. Many a people would mysteriously clock out in the middle of a shift and be seen running for the door yelling something about the "white bird" never to be seen again.

    Some of my coworkers reported seeing a chief like figure hanging out in the hallway around the restrooms. I always felt a little uneasy using this restroom and would do so as quick as possible. Well one night I walked in to the urinal and began doing my business when toilets started going off all around me. This was my last time in that bathroom, I would walk all the way upstairs into the concourse and find one. LOL

    The great white bird would hang out and always be seen in area we staged mail for the A concourse flights, and even when you were alone you'd feel as if eyes were upon you all the time there, although I thought maybe the stories just helped to hype that feeling...until one night I had gone in there to hook up my wagons for delivery and I felt a very strong feeling of someone watching me that I couldnt shake, as I pulled out and rounded the corner another worker was coming back in, I waved at him and went about my business. When I came back he was passed out on the ground leaning against a pole with everyone huddled around him. They said before he passed out he claimed to have seen the great white bird spirit as he rounded the corner, I just missed it!
    Anyway if you walk the bridge over A concourse and hear the native music playing, its purpose to supposedly calm the spirits from their disturbed burial ground.

    ReplyDelete